The Marcus Jewish Community Center of Atlanta (MJCCA) is among the largest Jewish community centers in the world! The MJCCA is a thriving, dynamic, ever changing organization serving over 60,000 people each year. The MJCCA’s modern, multi-purpose Zaban Campus sits on 52 acres in Dunwoody where people across all generations participate in every possible kind of program that helps people meet their newest lifelong friends, learn new skills and enhance their overall quality of life.
MUST APPLY USING THIS LINK http://xxxxxxxxxxxxx
POSITION TITLE: Marketing and Communications Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing
Job Summary: The Marketing & Communications Manager, working in collaboration with other members of the marketing team, is responsible for effectively marketing MJCCA programs to include strategic planning, collateral creation, email campaigns, print and digital advertising, social media campaigns, and other tactical execution.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Partner with program staff to establish marketing goals, strategies, and tactics for individual program departments
· Collaborate with graphic designers to develop creative and a wide variety of collateral, including brochures, postcards, catalogs, banners
· Write and edit marketing materials, including copy for brochures, postcards, emails, and social media posts
· Help to plan and develop create for digital advertising campaigns
· Manage and grow social media presence by identifying, collecting, creating, and publishing a variety of engaging photo and video content
· Manage special projects from setting strategy through tactical implementation that could include arranging photo or video shoots
· Assist with Agency signage projects
· Be available on occasion to take photographs at MJCCA programs and events
· Help manage vendor relationships including obtaining bids or competitive quotes
· Attend off-hour events and programs as needed
· Other items as assigned
BA in Marketing, Communications or related field
2+ years of experience in field
· Ability to work well with people
· Ability to work under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to work extra hours on assignments as needed
· Fully proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe and Social Media platforms a plus
· Outstanding written communication skills
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks are performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush job, or technological development).
If you join our full-time and part-time family of staff members, you will be part of an amazing agency
that has been voted as a Top 100 Workplace for 11 years in a row.