FIDF is a non-political, non-military organization whose goal is to assist all of Israel's soldiers through social, educational, financial, cultural, and recreational programs and facilities. FIDF was established in 1981 and operates 25 regional offices in the United States and Panama, with headquarters in New York City. Today, the organization assists more than 118,000 soldiers each year in numerous ways – through education, financial assistance, and preparation for life after the army.
• Associate degree or equivalent.
Skills and/or Experience:
• Demonstrated success in event planning and donor or customers relations
• Knowledge of Broward county strongly preferred.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.) Raiser’s Edge CRM experience a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, communication and social media skills.
• Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
Essential Job Duties:
• Provide support to chapter director, including expense reports, budgets, logistics, registration, donor information, meeting material.
• Provide chapter support regarding donor development and information, events, communications and administration
• Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing donors for solicitation, stewardship and engagement
• Handle all departmental communications and related tasks including, but not limited to: responding to requests for information from donors and executing large mailings.
• Maintain accurate records of donor information in Raiser’s Edge.
• Coordinate logistics for local chapter steering committee meetings, the annual gala dinner, parlor meetings, etc.
• Performs research of returned mail and wrong phone numbers, including the use of various tools to keep addresses and phone numbers up to date.
• Events registration using Raiser’s Edge.
• Coordinate visits and missions to Israel.
• Performs other duties as requested