JCC Chicago's Customer Solutions Representative, a key role on the Customer Experience team, is instrumental in facilitating an organizational culture where community members are at the forefront and the center of all we do, ensuring the customer receives the highest level of service. The Customer Solutions Representative maintains the agency’s CRM systems, ensuring correct and accurate registrations, payments, refunds, cancellations, and promoting best practices of customer experience for daily operations.
KEY JOB DUTIES:
• Embrace and integrate the agency’s customer service model and expectations into their daily interactions with the community members we serve.
• Provide customers with highest level of customer service via support ticket system, phone, and on-line chat.
• Provide customers with account information, tax statements, invoices, payment history, etc.
• Enter program registrations into CRM systems, process payments, set up payment plans, program changes, refunds, and cancellations.
• Facilitate account maintenance as it pertains to updating customer information, member merges, notes & alerts, troubleshooting online issues, etc.
• Connect with families with outstanding balances and declined payments for collection and payment plans.
• Perform audits of programs rosters, verifying attendance and payment.
• Act as a knowledge base for programs and be able to cross sell/up sell programs across departments.
• Perform ad hoc information requests for various levels of the organization.
• Associates Degree in Business Admin, or related field with 2+ years’ experience (required) OR High School Diploma with 5+ years’ experience in clerical / information data management.
• Previous bookkeeping and/or accounting work preferred.
• Must demonstrate the ability to analyze and solve problems with a strong work ethic and commitment to a quality work product.
• Strong data entry and numbers aptitude.
• Process oriented, analytical thinking and high attention to detail.
• Excellent customer service skills (both on the phone and face-to-face)
• High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), databases with the ability to learn other systems as necessary.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to set goals and prioritize.
• Demonstrated follow up /follow through.
• Time-management skills.
• Conflict Resolution skills.