The Community Liaison is responsible for maintaining contact and relationships with existing Hillside organizations while creating and nurturing new relationships and following leads from existing partnerships, participating in organizations and clubs and attending community events.
The Community Liaison will answer questions about options, services and programs in addition to providing information based on interests and traditions. Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to preparing and delivering presentations to new and existing organizations to increase awareness of Hillside Memorial Park and Mortuary. The Community Liaison will work closely with the Marketing and Community Outreach Manager in preparing, organizing and working Hillside education programs and events in addition to community events offsite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong ability to exercise sound judgment
• Must be able to maintain privacy and confidentiality
• Networking and business development skills
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing families and organizations
• Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple tasks
• Demonstrated ability to act with a high degree of initiative
• Possess the highest degree of integrity
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail
• Professional attitude and presentation
• Proficiency in Windows, including Word and Excel
• Experience with Salesforce.com is preferred but not required
The ideal candidate will consistently demonstrate the highest level of professionalism, customer service and be enthusiastic, ambitious and goal oriented. Knowledge of, or an interest in developing relationships within the Jewish and Inter-faith communities. Excels in professional networking and has experience with customer relationship management. Sales and community engagement experience preferred. Full training and a competitive benefit package is provided. Must be able to work nights and weekends as required. Based on business needs, there may be opportunities to work remotely.