The itrek Network is the alumni network of itrek leaders and participants. The Network offers resources to sustain and amplify the impact of the treks, providing opportunities for alumni to learn more about Israel, both in-person and on-line, and to reunite with their peers and build on their leadership.
Reporting to the itrek Network Senior Manager and collaborating with a fellow Associate, this position will work as a vital part of the Growth Team to support post-trek alumni engagement around the world. The Associate will serve as community manager for multiple online platforms. In addition, the Associate will support the coordination of current Network offerings and the development of pilot programs and their scalability. The itrek Network Associate also works collaboratively across the organization and assists with various additional projects according to the organization’s needs. The ideal candidate has excellent writing skills, is self-driven, results-oriented, comfortable with change and ambiguity, and likes testing new ideas.
- Serve as community manager of several online platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack); draft content, respond to posts, and increase engagement.
- Build and strengthen connections with a portfolio of the alumni community as part of a relationship management system.
- Support the maintenance and growth of current offerings, such as trek reunions, culinary events, professional development workshops, and microgrants.
- Prepare presentations for organizational stakeholders, boards, and committees.
- Collaborate with the itrek team to develop and execute alumni programming at itrek’s annual conference
Skills and Qualifications
- 2-3 years of related experience in community engagement, programming, or marketing
- Strong creative, interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent writing abilities
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage deadlines and multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoys creating and implementing new systems and comfortable with learning new technologies
- Passion for and commitment to itrek’s mission
- Flexible and collaborative spirit; sense of humor a must
- Dynamic and fast growing non-profit organization
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Generous vacation time package including Jewish and American holidays and the ability to leave early for Shabbat and Jewish holidays
- Paid sick leave and parental leave
- High quality Medical, Vision and Dental Plans available
- 5% company match on retirement savings in company 401k