POSITION TITLE: Digital Media & Marketing Manager FLSA: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director
LOCATION: Davie, Florida
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
PRINCIPAL FUNCTION: Under the general direction of the Marketing Director, the Digital Media & Marketing Manager is responsible for assisting in the creation of marketing strategies, enhancing brand awareness and inspiring engagement. Manage website and social media accounts. Responsible for copywriting and working closely with the in-house graphics designer. Assist with the production and administration tasks within the Marketing Department, including tasks related to print production and distribution, collateral tracking and archiving, print advertising, directory listings, internal communications, invoice processing, expense tracking and other support tasks as needed.
1. Coordinate and schedule day-to-day operations of marketing, collateral materials and communications projects, including print, website and social media for all departments.
2. Assist with strategic brainstorming, marketing strategy and planning, developing collateral material and distribution.
3. Work with key internal contacts to maintaining marketing plans and calendars.
4. Coordinate key vendors from concept planning, track changes, proofing, to finished /delivered product and be the active liaison between departments and marketing collateral vendors.
5. Maintain brand identity and consistency through implementation of organization-wide standards, procedures and protocols to protect the use of the mission statement, logo, tag line, brand requirements, etc.
6. Update weekly production schedule so colleagues can track project deadlines.
7. Manage digital donor communications.
8. Manage and update website.
9. Develop and execute video strategy.
10. Collect assets from Fed Central and agency partners – i.e. new overseas testimonial stories, photos, videos, social media posts – and utilize when necessary.
11. Track monthly expenses related to collateral; enter & submit monthly purchase orders; track expenses in relation to marketing budget.
12. Promote the mission of Federation at all times through superior customer service to all and through the efficient use and care of all resources.
13. Assist with event production including coordinating, attending and setting up events.
QUALIFICATIONS: Position requires experience in marketing, communications or media production industry. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Experience in Social Media strategy and execution. Exceptional organization skills with attention to detail, accuracy and budget management. Print production coordination preferred. Able to prioritize multiple tasks. Vendor relations experience preferred. Strong computer skills and a high comfort level with learning new systems & software programs. Good working knowledge of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, email marketing systems and website backend management skills a plus. Word Press experience preferred. Must have valid State of Florida driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance. Knowledge of the organized Jewish community, its practices and values encouraged.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Intermittent standing, walking and sitting with occasional periods of prolonged sitting at computer or in meetings. Must have good visual acuity to be able to use computer and ability to communicate using telephone equipment and in person. Must be available for local travel. Position requires stamina to maintain schedule of early morning, evening and weekend meetings and events in addition to the regular work schedule. Must be able to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow through with multiple projects simultaneously while focusing carefully on the details of organizational processes and deadlines as well as directing the work of others.
The job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for employees in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this job.