Executive Assistant/Office Manager
Chabad Center of Kendall/Pinecrest
The Chabad Center of Kendall/Pinecrest offers community services, schooling outreach activities, and operates an affiliate 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Friendship Circle of Miami. Friendship Circle offers inclusive social programs for individuals who have special needs, as well as support services to their families. We build bridges to self-fulfillment and personal achievement, unleashing the true potential for hundreds of individuals each year. We are currently involved in an exciting multi-million dollar community effort to expand services through the development of a state-of-the-art facility.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager requires a highly responsible administrative professional who oversees general office operations and procedures, including managing organizational systems, maintaining equipment and systems, and supporting staffing with meeting coordination. This position requires a well-organized and motivated individual that possesses excellent interpersonal skills both in a group setting and on an individual basis with volunteers, board members, and families.
The ideal candidate will be a smart, high-energy, self-starter who combines organizational acumen and professionalism with a love of Jewish heritage, familiarity with Jewish culture, a passion for supporting individuals who have special needs, and experience in and dedication to promoting pluralistic values.
Assist CEO with his daily schedule and duties, including managing calendars, commitments, and other supporting arrangements:
Support the CEO in his duties and outreach to the board of directors, donors, elected officials and other key supporters;
Receiving and interacting with visitors;
Answering and managing incoming calls;
Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.);
Drafting correspondence and presentations and supporting mailings.
Providing support for all Chabad and Friendship Circle programs including:
Overseeing and updating databases and registrations, RSVP’s, forms and all information intake for programs, services and projects;
Assisting with creating and updating all educational materials, handbooks, donation cards, and other materials.
General office/facilities management duties to include:
Liaise with facility vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
Managing the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed;
Planning space allocations, layouts, and arranging for and supervising building maintenance;
Maintaining office facilities and equipment by assisting with procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep.
Skills and Experience
· 5+ years administrative experience in a fast-paced, detail-oriented office environment
· Demonstrated success in establishing and managing office operations and multiple priorities
· Customer service orientation to work both with internal and external clients and exercise a high degree of diplomacy, discretion and problem-solving skills
· Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday; must be accurate and conscientious
· Customer service orientation and ability to exercise a high degree of diplomacy, discretion and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and perform a wide variety of tasks; must be accurate and conscientious
· Self-motivated, flexible and able to work well in a fast-paced team environment
· Ability to work independently and with professional discretion
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and Google Apps
· Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRM systems plus
· Proficiency with online services such as Constant Contact, Canva, SurveyMonkey, a plus
The salary for this position ranges from $45,000-$52,000. We offer a highly competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and expertise, plus a generous paid time off policy. Most importantly, we offer the opportunity to work with an amazing group of dedicated people each committed to our mission.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Full-time days and hours are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with occasional evening work during the school year, with compensatory time off provided.
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume to Rolando Rodri*************************r skills and experiences meet the qualifications of the position.