TITLE: Gift Processing & Donor Services Coordinator
About JEWISHcolorado: JEWISHcolorado strengthens and connects Jewish community in Colorado, Israel, and around the globe by creating diverse pathways to engage in Judaism. During these unprecedented times, JEWISHcolorado is at the forefront of mobilizing, sustaining, and educating our Jewish community, while continuing to honor our past and plan for our future.
Position Summary: The Gift Processing and Donor Services Associate enters donation information into multiple systems and is the primary contact for donor questions. Additionally, this position is focused upon reporting, data analysis, research, staff database training, and supporting the Advancement Team.
Reports to: Database Manager
• Impeccable professional interaction with donors and clients.
• Accurately enter data for pledges, payments, registrations, and donor information.
• Assist users with database questions regarding pledges, payments, billing, credit cards, etc.
• Create reports from a customized Blackbaud CRM.
• Execute tributes, build and process queries, answer questions.
• Conduct staff training for colleagues to work independently in the database.
• Acquire an understanding of JEWISHcolorado’s programs to answer donor questions.
• Special projects as needed.
• Experienced with CRM systems, data mining, analysis, and business intelligence software.
• Exceptional attention to detail and project management skills.
• Handle confidential information with sensitivity and integrity.
• Team player with a positive attitude and desire to help others.
• A strong work ethic, commitment, and willingness to learn new software applications.
• Ability to concisely explain complex matters through written and verbal communications.
• Excellent customer service, including the ability to lead staff trainings.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems, information technology, or equivalent experience with database and constituent management.
• 2+ years of experience working with a CRM database including data entry, queries, reporting and analysis, preferably in a non-profit fundraising environment.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrated administrative support, planning, and execution.
• Comfort with results-oriented organization and metrics-based performance.
Position Type: Exempt, 37.5-hour per week, in-person 4 days each week.