- To post a position, please open a Job Poster account. After logging in as Job Poster, continue with the following steps.
- There are two ways to navigate to the Jobs page.
- Go to Dashboard, then click View & Post Jobs on the Employer Dashboard page.
- Go to Activity > View & Post Jobs.
- On the Jobs page, click Add Job.
- On the Add Job page, begin filling in the details.
- For the Description box, use the tools to edit the text. You can edit the format, font, and color. You can also add links.
- For Location, select Yes to show the job location on the map. You can fill in the exact street address or simply fill in the City and State.
- For Options, Automatically Repost sets the job to automatically repost after the closing date.
- Assigned To is useful for organizations with multiple users handling job postings.
- List the destination email address for Send Application to Email or choose Redirect Applicant to URL.
- To list multiple destination email addresses for job seeker applications, click Multiple and enter more email addresses.
- To embed a YouTube or Vimeo video into your job posting, paste in the video embed code.
- Click Add Questions to insert Screening Questions.
- Click Post Job to make the job active.
- Click Save Only to save it for a later date. Note the job will not be posted.
- Click Preview to preview the job posting.
- Click Cancel to cancel the job posting.
See our Post Job Guide for more details.