What is a Jewish Job?
JewishJobs.com is a website dedicated to serving the nonprofit Jewish community. Jewish organizations advertise job positions. Jewish communal professionals find and apply to jobs within the nonprofit Jewish community.
Anyone may use JewishJobs.com. Individuals who qualify as Jewish communal professionals will find this resource most helpful. To "qualify" as a Jewish communal professional, a job seeker should have one or more of the following:
- A degree in Jewish studies, religous studies, Rabbinics, Cantorial, MSW, Jewish Communal MA, etc
- Experience working as a fundraiser, teacher, rabbi, counselor, principal, camp counselor, etc
- A desire to work in a synagogue, JCC, Hillel, Federation, JVS, Foundation, grants, research, Israel missions, etc
These are just a few of the types of jobs that are posted on JewishJobs.com:
- Executive Director
- Assistant Executive Director
- Director of Development
- Regional Director
- FRD (Financial Resource Development)
- Senior Development Officer
- Campaign Associate
- Day School Principal
- Education Director
- Clinical Social Worker
- Administrative Assistant
- Israel Missions Director
Yes, this is for me! Sign me up!