Congregation L'Dor V'Dor a Reform Congregation is looking for a PART TIME Office Manager (20-25 hours /week) to perform the following duties.
Serve as a welcoming first introduction to the congregation and a kind presence on the phone and in person.
Primary role is to encourage new membership as well as Member relations with current members.
• Work with prospective members to arrange meetings and conversations with the Rabbi and the Cantor and/or other LDVD resources (including other members and/or building tours) to encourage membership.
• Manage member payments.
• Prepare member billing statements.
• Work with Congregation members to review payments and keep payment schedules.
• Review member balances monthly and contact members with outstanding balances.
• Regular meetings with the rabbi to discuss ongoing communication with congregants and congregant relations.
Oversee all temple financial transactions.
• Experience with Quick Books and Chaverware necessary.
• Enter receipt information into LDVD’s accounting system(s);
• Enter payment information into the proper category.
• Process checks
• Adhere to the outlined budget for any purchases.
• Manage Temple’s vendors.
• Manage temple debit card.
• Review temple accounts and manage all distributions accordingly.
• Run monthly Financial and member reports as needed for President/Board meetings/Rabbi.
• Assist Temple accountant in reconciling general ledger accounts monthly.
• Coordinate with Rabbi and Administrative assistant all Congregational emails, events, fundraisers etc.
• Coordinate temple maintenance with vendors and caretaker.
• Oversee caretaker and maintenance of building.
• Manage advertising and promotions.
Please send resume to Lisa Weiner at [email protected]il.com. Let us know why you think you are perfect for this position.