Liberal, inclusive synagogue in East Fort Lauderdale is looking for an Education Intern to assist our school director. Mentorship can/will be provided. This is a paid, part-time position (15-20 hours/week).
• Working on our campus Sundays from 9 am to 12:30 pm required
• Working additional hours in office or off-site, hours can be flexible but consistent
• Assisting in creating programs, events, and curriculum
• Assisting with teacher supervision, maintaining school environment
• Performing other administrative or educational tasks as necessary
• Clear Communicator: able to confidently interact with children and adults in writing and orally
• Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Google, Zoom with breakout rooms, Google Classroom is a plus
• Excellent Organizer: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to work cooperatively and independently
• Florida clearances for working with children, if hired
Please provide at least 2 professional references with your resume.
• At least 2 years of college preferred
• Knowledge of Judaism and/or Hebrew helpful