B'naiTorah Congregation is seeking a dynamic educator committed to our teaching staff at the Ruth and Edward Taubman Early Childhood Center in Boca Raton, FL. Candidate must have the following criterion:
• CDA, AA or BA/BS Degree
• Florida mandated training hours
• Documented experience working with children in an early childhood environment.
• Basic computer skills (internet, documentation, family correspondence).
• Experience with NAEYC accreditation (preferred not required).
• Ability to co-teach and collaborate with a teaching team.
We offer a competitive salary. The potential candidate must be able to pass a level two background screening as well as be willing to participate in continuing education. B'nai Torah is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Benefits||Excellent pay. Paid holidays and time off.|
|Ad Posted On||2020-12-02|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||577 times|
|Ad is posted for||120 days|
|Categories||Part Time Teaching|
|Focus||Education & Schools|
|Organization Name||The Ruth and Edward Taubman ECC @ B'nai Torah Congregation, INC|
6261 SW 18th St.
Boca Raton, Florida
Please apply directly to Naomi Gordon, ECC Director.[email protected]