Temple Israel of Boston has been an integral part of Boston's Jewish and civic life for over 165 years. We proudly balance our status as the largest Reform congregation in New England with our efforts to foster close, intimate, meaningful, and transformative connections by living Judaism together through discovery, dynamic spirituality, and righteous impact. Our community offers an array of religious, cultural, and social programming aimed at fostering community, interfaith interactions, and inclusion. We are pursuers of justice and compassion, and are intentional about creating space to gather, reflect, and open up paths to this work to all who want to explore their own involvement. Our picturesque and historic Boston location is also home to a Religious School, the FJECC preschool, and Beacon Academy, an independent school.
Each Qabbalat Shabbat Temple Israel’s core off site technology team involves two staff members - a point person and an assistant (major events such as holidays, Shabbat Tzedek, Installations and Retirements Celebrations, etc, generally involve additional support). It is the point person’s responsibility to log on at 5:00 p.m. to:
• open the zoom room,
• claim host and assign cohosts as they log on
• help troubleshoot sound and video issues during rehearsal
• be the prime communication between off site and on site technology teams
• Log how many were in attendance on zoom
• At the end of the service save the chat for the evening and save to Googledocs folder
• Start a communication thread via text/whatsapp for communicating
During the week, it is also the point person’s responsibility to connect with the assistant to discuss the cue sheet and appropriately divide the evening’s tasks, which include:
• screen sharing liturgy slides
• screen sharing videos
• beginning and ending livesteam and recording
• checking Zoom settings
• spotlighting speakers
• monitoring and contributing to chat
• Assigning and monitoring breakout rooms.
Please note that the responsibilities evolve as our services evolve. This is not as exhaustive list and we will ask for this staff member to work with our administrative staff to improve our processes.
|Ad Posted On||2021-01-04|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||795 times|
|Ad is posted for||60 days|
|Organization Name||Temple Israel of Boston|
477 Longwood Avenue
Apply directly to Amy Sherr [email protected]