Location: Remote - Manager, and organizations are based in Chicago, IL
Months: May-August 2021
Hours: 10 per week
A Jewish organization in Chicago is seeking a social media and digital marketing intern for the summer months (May-August). The intern will assist with content creation, execution, management, and planning of social media.
More about ChiTribe:
ChiTribe helps Jewish young adults find their tribe-within-a-tribe by making it easier to meaningfully connect with each other at Jewish experiences in the Chicagoland area. ChiTribe makes it simple to discover and navigate Jewish events and organizations. Visit www.ChiTribe.org for more information. Follow @YourChiTribe on Instagram and TikTok.
This intern will gain experience in:
• Marketing and communications
• Email marketing campaigns
• Social media administration (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Twitter)
• Digital marketing design (graphic and branding)
• Strategic content planning
• Boosted ad campaign experience with Facebook and Google
• Website development and backend administration (Squarespace and WordPress)
• Work in Mailchimp to design and schedule out emails for various mission-driven Jewish organizations
• Schedule out monthly Facebook and Instagram content
• Create Instagram stories with templates in Canva and post during peak times to achieve higher visibility
• Research and create content on different Jewish organizations that are successful across digital media
• Editorial - Proofread emails, web posts, and social media posts before they go out
• Learn and make minor edits and posts in Squarespace and WordPress
This position will be supervised by Rebecca Schwab, Executive Director and Co-Founder of ChiTribe. This internship also involves marketing for multiple different organizations and businesses under one larger umbrella.
We are seeking creative, passionate, and talented interns to help relaunch ChiTribe post-pandemic. All majors will be considered, but experience in digital media is preferred.
|Benefits||A FANTASTIC letter of recommendation for future employers, professional experience|
|Ad Posted On||2021-04-13|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||440 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Focus||Outreach, Community Relations|
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] to apply for this position. We are hiring for May-August 2021. We look forward to reading your application![email protected]