Lech Lecha facilitates transformative wilderness adventures for young Jewish professionals and teens. From backpacking treks to meditation retreats, organic farming to Shabbat in the woods, we create meaningful contexts for encounter with self, community, earth, tradition, and the Divine.
We are looking for a motivated, creative, self-empowered individual who has a deep love for the world, for our people, and for the earth, who is looking for an opportunity to grow, problem-solve, and bring visions into reality. In our third year, we are in a start-up mentality, constantly branching outward, dreaming big, and working hard together. The Lech Lecha Adventures Engagement and Entrepreneurship Intern will:
1. Pursue opportunities to engage new communities and participants.
2. Gain expertise in social media marketing.
3. Seek foundational collaboration.
4. Support trek planning and facilitation.
5. Become part of a supportive team encouraging you to bring your own creative vision into reality.
6. Be invited to join various treks this summer for free, whether in Colorado or New Hampshire, Shenandoah or the Catskills.
|Duration||full-time , part-time|
|Benefits||1. Join various treks this summer for free, whether in Colorado or New Hampshire, Shenandoah or the Catskills. 2. Discounted travel around the US this summer. 3. Work with burgeoning leaders, gaining valuable experience and opportunity.|
|Ad Posted On||2021-04-19|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||438 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Categories||Internship, Summer Staff, Marketing|
|Focus||Camps & Camping, Environmental|
|Organization Name||Lech Lecha Outdoor Adventures|
Lech Lecha Headquarters
NYC, New York
To apply, please send a resume in addition to a paragraph answering the following questions to the email below: 1. Why are you interested in working with us? 2. In what ways do you hope your role with us helps you grow into your best self? 3. What is most challenging to you and exciting to you in working with a team of entrepreneurs?[email protected]