CJC Membership and Outreach Coordinator – Part-Time 20 hours per month
Under the direction of the CJC Executive Director, the Membership and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of membership including answering membership related questions, organizing events to recruit new members, maintaining records and tracking membership statistics. The coordinator will help us strengthen connections and relationships between our programs and community and to oversee and implement recruitment and retention programs and initiatives.
Membership and Outreach Coordinator Responsibilities
- Handling of membership questions and information requests.
- Maintain and update membership records in our Chaverware database including renewals and resignations
- Collect data, track membership statistics and prepare reports
- Assist in preparing membership marketing material
- Organize events and activities for existing and prospective members (member appreciation, etc,)
- Identify areas within Howard County for CJC to be present in public spaces (including festivals, book stores, coffee houses, etc.) and inspire community engagement
- Build relationships with prospective members (phone calls, email)
- Promote and monitor CJC and membership events through social media
- Create a membership volunteer committee to assist with programs and events.
Other tasks as assigned.
- College degree
- Previous experience in member management, sales, marketing or recruitment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and database management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative
- Highly organized
|Ad Posted On||2021-04-21|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||155 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Organization Name||Columbia Jewish Congregation|
5885 Robert Oliver Place
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]