Temple Judea, a dynamic and innovative Reform congregation of over 605 households in Palm Beach Gardens, seeks Part-Time Hebrew language and Part-Time Jewish Studies teachers for the 2021/22 school year.
Our staff works as a team to develop formal and informal educational programming for children in grades K-6 and their parents and families, including work in the classroom, special programs for Shabbat and Jewish Holidays, service projects, etc.
26 Sundays from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. from August – May.
Occasional community-building Shabbat dinners and holiday programs during the year.
In addition to prior teaching experience, applicants should have:
1) a deep commitment to Jewish education and a love of working with children
2) a Bachelor’s degree (or are working towards one) as well as prior teaching and/or youth leadership experience
3) excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
4) an understanding of central themes in Jewish education such as holidays, lifecycle and texts
5) the ability to create and implement hands-on, interactive and engaging lesson plans and teach with enthusiasm
6) In person learning is planned for the 2021/22 academic year and Temple Judea requires its employees to be vaccinated.
Salary is $42/hour and a free synagogue membership is included for all staff.
To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to Morli Josza, Executive Director, at [email protected]
|Benefits||Membership to the temple included|
|Ad Posted On||2021-05-14|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||575 times|
|Ad is posted for||120 days|
|Categories||Part Time Teaching|
|Organization Name||Temple Judea|
4311 Hood Road
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your resume to [email protected] Thank you![email protected]