Temple Shalom Emeth, a caring and welcoming Reform Jewish congregation located in Burlington, MA, is seeking a part-time coordinator for our religious school on Sundays for the 2021-2022 school year. This is a 3-hour position on Sundays. The coordinator will be expected to:
1. Attend all Sunday sessions of the Religious School.
2. Oversee class if a teacher is late.
3. Step into the Director’s (Dalet class) when the Director needs to observe another class.
4. Make sure classes arrive for 10am snack on time and ensure that they return to class at 10:10am.
5. Work with Teachers to make sure COVID protocols are met as outlined by Religious School Committee and Director. Guidelines will be fluid throughout the school year.
6. Help lead dismissal process on Sundays (sign out children and parents), remaining on site until all of the students have been picked up.
7. Other tasks include making photo copies for teachers and other administrative activities as needed.
If you are interested in learning more or applying for a teaching position, please contact Ben Einsidler, Temple Shalom Emeth’s Religious School Director, at [email protected] Please include your resume and a cover letter.
|Ad Posted On||2021-06-04|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||507 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School|
|Focus||Education & Schools|
|Organization Name||Temple Shalom Emeth|
16 Lexington Street
If you are interested in learning more or applying for a teaching position, please contact Ben Einsidler, Temple Shalom Emeth’s Religious School Director at [email protected] Please include your resume and a cover letter.[email protected]