At Temple Rodef Shalom,* we strive to provide Jewish learning and experiences that provide connection to Judaism, a sense of significance and belonging in our community, and support individual Jewish journeys and living.
We are seeking dynamic, enthusiastic, caring and knowledgeable individuals to join our 2021-2022 Religious School faculty and are currently hiring for:
- Sunday morning K-6th Grade Judaics classes (may meet online or in person)
- Sunday evening 7th-12th Grade program (meeting in person)
- 4th-6th Grade Hebrew program (meeting online, days and times are flexible)
Our faculty are expected to be:
- Open-minded and creative
- Passionate about Judaism
- Capable of inspiring curiosity and interest in Judaism
- Able to use technology and innovative ways of educating children
- Comfortable being partners, collaborators and reliable communicators with parents, colleagues and our administrative team
For additional information, to learn more about specific openings and to apply (email your resume and cover letter), contact Dara Holop, Religious School Director at [email protected] or call 703.532.2207 x251.
*Temple Rodef Shalom is a dynamic, warm, Reform Jewish congregation located in the Northern Virginia suburb of Falls Church just outside Washington, DC. Since our founding in 1962, we have grown into the largest Jewish congregation in Virginia, serving over 1,700 households.? Our vibrant Religious School enrolls close to 900 students. Learn more at www.templerodfshalom.org.
|Duration||part-time , contract|
|Ad Posted On||2021-06-22|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||174 times|
|Ad is posted for||90 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School, Part Time Teaching|
|Focus||Education & Schools, Synagogue|
|Organization Name||Temple Rodef Shalom|
2100 Westmoreland Street
Falls Church, Virginia
Email resume and cover letter to Dara Holop, Religious School Director at:[email protected]