Teaching Positions Available: Come join our fantastic team!
Congregation Sons of Israel (CSI) Religious School in Briarcliff Manor, NY, has openings for experienced teachers for the 2021-22 school year. We are a beautiful conservative synagogue school with an organic farm and chickens! This is our 2nd year using the amazing Shalom Learning curriculum which offers already written lesson plans and staff training. We meet on Sundays 9:00-11:00 am (K-7th grades) and Tuesdays 4:00pm-6:00pm (3rd-7th grades). Our first day of school is Sunday September 12.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have a strong understanding of Jewish holidays, rituals, values, tefillah (prayer), Israel, and kid-friendly songs.
• Have experience working with children.
• Be fun, enthusiastic, engaging and have the ability to make students laugh.
• Be creative and experienced in differential lesson plans.
• Have fluent reading ability in prayer-book Hebrew and knowledge of basic Hebrew vocabulary.
• Be passionate about Jewish education and the desire to try new methods of instruction.
• Have some teaching experience in a Jewish environment and/or Jewish camp experience.
•Familiarity with ShalomLearning a plus.
•A Bachelor’s degree.
Competitive salary range [$4400 (1-day week)-$7100 (2-day week)] based upon experience.
Join our great faculty!
Please contact our Education Director Libby Spitzer at [email protected] with your resume and references. #inperson #parttime #supplementalschool #passionate&engaging teachers #csibriarcliffny #shalomlearning
|Ad Posted On||2021-06-29|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||408 times|
|Ad is posted for||60 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School|
|Focus||Education & Schools, Synagogue|
|Organization Name||Congregation Sons of Israel|
16666 Pleasantville Road
BRIARCLIFF MANOR, New York
Please contact Libby Spitzer, Education Director, at [email protected][email protected]