Seeking energetic, enthusiastic, fun and responsible people who are interested in creating positive Jewish experiences for children. Congregation Beth El, a vibrant egalitarian congregation in Bethesda, Maryland, has teaching opportunities open for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. We are searching for team-players who can help inspire our students to connect to Judaism and their Jewish heritage. Candidates should send a resume and a brief cover note as soon as possible to Elisha Rothschild Frumkin, Education Director: (via email). No phone calls please. We encourage you to visit our website: www.bethelmc.org to learn more about us.
• K-5th Grade Sunday morning
• 3rd-6th Grade Tuesday/Wednesday afternoons – Small Group Hebrew/Prayer Study
• 3rd-6th grade Midweek – virtual classes
What YOU Bring:
• Love of working with children
• Personal enthusiasm about Judaism and being Jewish
• Compassionate approach and desire to create positive relationships with each of your students
• Willingness to be creative in how you reach all learners
• Ability to collaborate with other members of the faculty
• Desire to maintain a warm, safe, organized and dynamic classroom environment that encourages inquiry and curiosity.
• Ability to foster respect for others, a commitment to Jewish values, and Tikkun Olam (repairing the world).
Unique talents or interests are welcome! Singers and guitar players, those with artistic or culinary talents, teachers who love the outdoors and/or have camp counselor experience, those with technical/social media skills, and teachers who can involve students and parents in social action projects are a plus!
|Ad Posted On||2021-07-02|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||409 times|
|Ad is posted for||90 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School, Part Time Teaching|
|Organization Name||Congregation Beth El Religious School|
8215 Old Georgetown Rd.
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to Elisha Rothschild Frumkin, Education Director, at [email protected][email protected]