Beth El Synagogue Center’s Religious School is looking for innovative and dynamic educators to join our educational team!
Join a team of innovative educators in an experiential education environment just 30 minutes from New York City. Beth El Synagogue Center, a thriving Egalitarian Conservative Synagogue of approximately 600 families in New Rochelle, which draws a diverse population of Jews looking for a warm and welcoming community.
Our Religious School is committed to building community and providing a meaningful, engaging, and positive Jewish educational experience for our children. We offer extremely competitive salaries, opportunities for professional development and personalized supervision with our administrative team of dynamic educators.
We have openings in Grades 1-7 for Sundays, 9:00 am-12:00 pm and Thursdays, 4:00-6:00 pm. We expect this will be an in-person position.
Annual Salary Range: $8,000-$10,000
The specific duties of these positions include the following:
- Exude a positive demeanor about Religious School at all times
- Write lesson plans tied into the curriculum
- Attend scheduled educator meetings
- Meet with the Director and/or Coordinator as needed
- Help supervise dismissal after each session
- Attend occasional community programming outside of working hours
- Complete progress reports on individual learners (assessments) twice per year
- Maintain and submit accurate daily attendance records
- Keep Director and Learner Support Team informed about learners in the areas of learning, reading, behavior, and attitude
To apply, send resume to Rabbi Tomsky at [email protected] Full job descriptions will be available after resume submission to qualified candidates.
|Ad Posted On||2021-07-12|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||395 times|
|Ad is posted for||60 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School, Part Time Teaching|
|Focus||Education & Schools, Synagogue|
|Organization Name||Beth El Synagogue Center|
1324 North Avenue
New Rochelle, New York
Please send your resume to Rabbi Boaz Tomsky at [email protected][email protected]