Overview: We are seeking a part-time (flexible hours) in-office Administrative Assistant to support the Executive Director. The position will have a strong focus on technological and clerical support in a three-person office. Training will be available for those responsibilities that are unique to our needs.
Reports to: Executive Director
• Process all incoming donations for Bank deposit and PayPal processing.
• Maintain donor database, donor tracker and associated spreadsheets for all donations.
• Conduct monthly download of PayPal transactions.
• Assist in the preparation and maintenance of regularly scheduled reports.
• Prepare thank you and acknowledgment letters for the Executive Director’s signature.
• Maintain Donor database
• Design and disseminate communications to stakeholders via Constant Contact, Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms.
• Create Zoom meetings and distribute invites as needed.
• Maintain organizational documents, records, reports and financial statements as needed for Board meetings, Committee meetings and other administrative purposes
• Maintain copiers and work with IT company as needed or directed to ensure uninterrupted operations
• Assess and order supplies
• Prepare monthly updates of UPS lists
• Assist with special events and fundraising activities
• Support Executive Director in other projects and duties, as needed.
• Develop and update administrative procedures to enhance efficiency
Administrative Assistant must maintain confidentiality in all aspects of LAHP’s information.
• Previous administrative or assistant experience in an office environment preferred.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Excel
• Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills. Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Knowledge and capacity to learn the donor database.
• Strong social media skills
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Ability to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
|Ad Posted On||2021-07-22|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||432 times|
|Ad is posted for||90 days|
|Focus||Family Services, Fundraising|
|Organization Name||Lend A Hand Project|
74 Hauppauge Rd.
Commack, New York
Kindly provide resume and cover letter[email protected]