Supplemental School Teachers for 2021-2022 School Year
Marlboro Jewish Center, a 600 family, Conservative, Egalitarian Synagogue in Marlboro, NJ is seeking passionate, energetic religious school educators who engage students and families in Jewish experiential learning.
About the job: We have varied openings for 3rd through 6th grade Teachers, for our Sunday morning /Wednesday afternoon supplemental school in person program. Our Hebrew School takes place on Sunday mornings 9-11:30 and Wednesday afternoon 4:30-6:30.
• You have experience teaching students in grades 3-6 in a formal or informal setting.
• You have a genuine desire to create and lead meaningful and enlivening classes for our students
• You can teach Hebrew and Jewish Studies – Bible, Jewish History, Holidays incorporating arts, drama, movement, media, etc.
• You are comfortable teaching in a Conservative Jewish congregation to a diverse student body.
• You are a lifelong learner, regularly seeking out professional development sessions outside of school hours.
|Ad Posted On||2021-08-03|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||451 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School, Part Time Teaching|
|Organization Name||Marlboro Jewish Center|
46 Topanemus Road
Marlboro, NJ 07746
Marlboro, New Jersey
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Karen Lewin, Education Director, [email protected][email protected]