Are you the Early Childhood Teacher & Song Leader we are looking for?
Congregation Beth Am Israel in Penn Valley, PA is looking for an Early Childhood Teacher & Song Leader that can inspire our smallest members. A job perfect for college students (undergrad & graduate), Rabbinical Students, and recent grads!
The Early Childhood Teacher & Song Leader will be responsible for designing educational Jewish programs for children ages 2-6 through music, hands-on activities, and fun. As well as leading our weekly Tot Shabbat for children ages 0-5 and parents.
We are looking for someone who can bring the experiential and engaging activities to life and work closely with our Education Director.
- Creating and implementing engaging, active, and thoughtful Jewish Early Childhood programs on Shabbat
- Leading Weekly Tot Shabbat
- Coordinating with parent volunteers and involving them in the activities
- Working directly with the Education Director
- Communicating weekly with the Education Director and parents.
- Knowledge of the Conservative Jewish landscape and customs
- Experience leading Shabbat services
- Creativity and flexibility
- Charisma and capacity to command a room full of children (and adults!)
- Ability to play an instrument
|Benefits||$40-50 an hour; depending on experience|
|Ad Posted On||2021-09-03|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||248 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Categories||Preschool, Part Time Teaching|
|Organization Name||Congregation Beth Am Israel|
1301 Hagys Ford Road
Penn Valley, Pennsylvania
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected][email protected]