We are in search of a creative, dynamic person to assist our clergy and senior staff.
Our incredible synagogue is located in Baltimore, but for the right person we can work out remote work.
Needs for the job:
- be nimble
- be kind
- be thoughtful
- be Google/MS Office proficient
- be honest
- Work requires general knowledge of Jewish culture and rituals
- Work requires ability to perform moderately complex administrative details, such as planning and scheduling, creation of spreadsheets and formatting documents
- Work requires written communication skills to compose routine letters and to edit and proof materials
- Work requires Computer proficiency (Windows PC) with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point) as well as proficiency with Google Drive and Google Docs
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under the pressure of deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff and synagogue volunteers
Salary is $15 -20 an hour. Come work with a special team!
|Ad Posted On||2021-09-13|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||327 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Organization Name||Beth El Congregation|
Remote or In Person
Please send your resume to Ben Wachstein, Executive Director, at [email protected][email protected]