Come co-create the Jewish future! Orangetown Jewish Center (OJC) seeks passionate and inspiring instructors to join our Kulanu faculty team, housed in the Walerstein Family Education Center. This warm and dedicated individual would teach on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. We intend on being in person, masked, and outdoors (weather permitting) with strict health and safety protocols in place.
* You love Jewish children.
* You have a passion for teaching in a diverse student population and are ready to utilize inclusive and accessible classroom management styles and techniques for an array of learners.
* You have experience as a secular and/or religious school teacher. (If you do not, you are willing to connect with Rabbi Joseph and gain practical on the job training)
* You are comfortable leading, designing, collaborating on, and implementing lesson plans with the support of our clergy, director, and board leaders.
* You can implement an interactive curriculum.
* You are vaccinated against COVID-19.
* You are energetic, dynamic, organized, and creative.
* You are passionate about Jewish learning and living.
Camp, youth group, Hillel, Israel trips, and other similar experiences are a bonus! *
Open Position of Educator/Advisor is for immediate hire:
Educator- Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM include (flexible based on the candidate’s experience, interests, and need of the community):
|Ad Posted On||2021-09-26|
|Times this Ad has been viewed||177 times|
|Ad is posted for||30 days|
|Categories||Hebrew School/Sunday School, Part Time Teaching|
|Focus||Education & Schools, Synagogue|
|Organization Name||Orangetown Jewish Center - Kulanu|
8 Independence Ave.
Orangeburg, New York
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected][email protected]