Associate Position at Miller Ink
Miller Ink is a rapidly expanding public relations and strategic communications firm that helps companies, executives, and non-profit organizations build their brands, amplify their voices, and advance their goals through multi-faceted strategic communications programs. We represent a number of leading Jewish and Israeli organizations. More about us at miller-ink.com.
We are looking to hire a full-time Associate who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced, and growth-oriented work environment. This is a role with significant potential for advancement. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Duties will include
• Account Management: Work directly with clients to develop and implement strategic communications plans across earned, owned and paid media that meet and exceed objectives
• Writing: Draft, write, and edit all forms of written content
• Digital: Build and execute social media plans according to best practices
• Research: Conduct research for client projects and related content needs, along with broader research projects to support business development
• Media Relations: Develop and pitch stories and news announcements about client goals and relevant campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Political Science, Public Policy, Media or other related humanities fields
• Previous job or internship experience in a related field
• Excellent organizational skills with keen attention to detail
• Exceptional research, writing/storytelling, and editing skills
• Strong knowledge of digital platforms and digital marketing landscape
• Demonstrated creativity in driving communications and maximizing media or related opportunities
• Experience in design (E.g. Canva, Adobe suite, etc.)
• First-rate interpersonal skills with the ability to connect well with clients and colleagues alike
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of applications required
• Familiarity with Israel and the Jewish community is strongly encouraged
Why you’ll love working at Miller Ink:
• We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits.
• We encourage our employees to participate in team-building experiences and activities.
• Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
• You'll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments together.
• We live by our core values: creativity/problem solving, listening, growth, diversity and respect, positivity, excellence, and accountability.
• Public Relations & Communications