Our client is a non -profit organization helping to provide food and resources for the impoverished in Israel.
The primary responsibility of the Director of Development/Fundraiser is to develop relationships with prospective and current donors as well as manage and implement grant proposals for a variety of funders to raise money and awareness for the organization. The Director will form a strategic solicitation plan and will maintain a personal relationship with new donors and steward current donors in order to maximize donor retention, engagement and investment.
• Organizing and managing a high-quality development office systems.
• Being accountable for all fundraising activities including maintaining and increasing funding received from individuals, events, foundations, corporations and other sources.
• Manage effective identification, cultivation, solicitation and recognition of donors and prospects.
• Work closely with the CEO and key volunteers to identify, solicit, and secure major gift commitments.
• Identifying and developing major gifts prospects.
• Face-to-face meetings for solicitation.
• Board and Committee development, cultivation and membership.
• Recruiting and managing volunteers to carry out various functions within the organization.
• Developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organizing events.
• Developing and tracking all grant proposals.
• Overseeing all fundraising content and promotional materials.
• Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills.
• Creative self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Detail oriented.
• Superior problem solving and multi-tasking ability.
• Public speaking skills.
• Experience leading successful fundraising campaigns and initiatives.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Proven 5-10 years of fundraising experience.
|Notice to Candidates:||Applications are reviewed by a 3rd Party Recruiter or other Service Provider.|