We are a vibrant congregation located in Conejo Valley and we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and bright individual. The Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper serves as a general office assistant as well as liaison to our bookkeeping service. Responsibilities may vary and may include a wide range of tasks: assisting congregants with their accounts, light bookkeeping, answering phones, and general office tasks including filing.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, friendly, upbeat and high energy team player with excellent computer skills. Accuracy, a high level of organizational skills, friendliness, and being a self-starter are absolute musts for this position. We offer a competitive salary and benefits DOE.
• Minimum 3 years related experience.
• Proficient computer skills, preferably on PC platforms.
• Proficiency with MS Office suite, including excel, word and Teams.
• Ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of Shul Cloud a huge plus.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Time management and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
• Familiarity with Jewish customs and practices.