Executive Director (Temple Beth Hillel)
Temple Beth Hillel (TBH), a Reform Jewish congregation serving the East San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles is seeking a Full Time Executive Director.
Responsibilities include but are not necessarily limited to:
• Management of Temple budget, its physical plant, the supervision of office staff (including the controller and office manager) and the overall management of the day-to- day operations of the Temple.
• The Executive Director, in partnership with the clergy, the heads of schools, and the lay leadership, is responsible for strategic planning as well as Temple programs and activities, member relations, membership recruitment and retention, resource management (both financial and human), public relations and fundraising.
• Working closely with the Temple Board of Trustees, Executive Committee, and other Temple Committees regarding programmatic activities, fiscal responsibilities, and management of the physical plant.
• Bachelor’s or Master's Degree
• Minimum 5 years experience managing a non-profit or other large organization
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Attentive to detail
• Well organized
• Ability to multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Collaborative management style
• Thorough knowledge of budget and finance process
• Experience in growing membership and fundraising
• Proficient in physical plant management preferred
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Paid vacation, sick leave, maternal/paternal leave, medical, dental, retirement plans, early departure for Shabbat
Interested candidates should e-mail a cover************