An Israeli organization that supports children with disabilities seeks a FABULOUS NY-based office assistant.
Job responsibilities include:
1) Processing donations, including banking checks, sending receipts and thank you notes
2) Maintaining relationships with local vendors/suppliers, as needed
3) General fundraising support, including events, special projects and campaigns
4) Supporting the organization's technology needs such as online registration for events, zoom programming, database maintenance, etc.
5) Letter writing
The ideal candidate will have:
1) Outstanding interpersonal skills, genuine warmth, a positive "can-do"attitude, and high level of self motivation
2) Meticulous attention to detail
3) Facility with technology (Platforms used include: Constant Contact, Wix, Donor Perfect, Outlook, Zoom, social media, Nextiva, etc.)
4) Excellent written communication skills
5) Familiarity with organized Jewish Community, Hebrew language skills an advantage, but not required.
Location: Office located in Manhattan, but some work can be done remotely
Start Date: September 1, 2021
Hours: Flexible and Negotiable. Ideally, approximately 2 days/week on site. We now that flexibility looks different for different people. Talk to us about what YOU need to make this your dream job!
Salary: Starting salary at $30/hour but commensurate with experience
Contact: Interested candidates should *******************e will be contacted for interviews.