Sharsheret, a fast-paced and growing national breast and ovarian cancer organization, seeks a full-time entry level IT associate to work from our Teaneck, NJ office.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
• 1+ years of experience in a technical support role
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with IT-related problems.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and work in a very fast-paced environment
• Experience with or ability to learn Donor Perfect CRM and Givecloud
• Experience with Microsoft Office, Google, data entry and data management
• Helpdesk for colleagues – issues may relate to databases, applications, website, etc.
• Generate and provide analysis of fundraising and participant reports
• Event page development and management
• Manage updates to website and liaise with website developer as needed
• Install and configure software and computer systems
• Support the implementation of new solutions or applications
• Data management and data entry
• Equipment purchasing