Can be full or part time.
Conveniently located Nassau County Synagogue is looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records including, but not limited to, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll. The bookkeeper will perform a variety of duties that require precise attention to detail and a high level of organization. This position reports to the board Treasurer.
Required skills and knowledge:
1. Strong Computer Skills - QuickBooks and Excel a must
2. Database knowledge Shulcloud (or ability to learn quickly)
3. Non profit experience a plus
4. Team Player, Excellent Customer Service Skills
5. Successful completion of relevant college-level accounting courses.