Seeking a highly organized self-starter to work part-time in a busy temple office. The ideal candidate is up-beat, motivated, creative, and works well with others. The position is PT – working approximately 20 hours per week - with the possibility of expanding the scope of the position. Hours can be flexible, but ideally this individual would work 3-4 Days a week.
Knowledge of Google Drive, Excel, Microsoft Word (Chaverware and/or Shulcloud helpful)
Serve as a member of the Administrative team with general responsibilities including:
- Database entry & other clerical functions
- Responsible for ordering food and supplies for ritual and programming
- Provide programmatic support to Executive Director in the administration of temple wide programs
- Serve as a lead staff member in coordinating temple events/programs
- Staff High Holiday & Special Festival services and temple wide HHD programming, per the Executive Director
- Managing the calendar of temple space rentals including B’nai Mitzvah parties, Kiddush Luncheons and weddings.
- Communicating rentals to the facilities staff