• Extremely organized and detail-oriented and have a customer-service orientated mindset.
• Maintain the highest standard of privacy, confidentiality, and discretion.
• Proactive and self-motivated.
• Internet savvy, resourceful, up-to-date on current technology, including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Zoom, etc.
• Positive and upbeat when under pressure.
• Able to juggle several tasks at once, work quickly and efficiently, and able to change gears as tasks arise throughout the day.
• Flexible to work between New Jersey and New York City in 2021, then after that job is NYC.
• Dog friendly.
Verification of identity, education, prior employment, and references will be required
Location: You’ll work out of a home office in Summit, NJ, that has three dogs, four days a week. The house is a fifteen-minute walk from the Summit, NJ train station. Sometime in early 2022, position will transition to New York.
Hours: Monday through Friday, approximately 9:00am until 6:00pm with some flexibility for time-sensitive or critical issues.
|Notice to Candidates:||Applications are reviewed by a 3rd Party Recruiter or other Service Provider.|