We are looking for a hard working, responsible, and FUN Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. In this role you will provide support to all the shul members as well as, the board president and the head Rabbi and his assistant.
The ideal candidate will have a somewhat flexible schedule. This position is 20-25hrs per week, however, leading up to some Jewish holidays, you will need to expand your hours as needed to complete all necessary tasks.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include:
- Bookkeeping- AR/AP
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain & update contact lists
- The ability to liaise with all appropriate parties to coordinate events
- Coordinating, putting together menus and ordering the weekly kiddush for Shabbat services.
- Putting together a weekly bulletin
- All miscellaneous administrative duties that arise day-to-day
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Experience with quickbooks
- Proficiency in MS Office (outlook, word, excel, publisher)
- Experience with google docs/g-suite
- Working knowledge of Canva and Mailchimp (recommended, not required)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Creativity is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented
- High School degree; additional qualification as an administrative assistant or secretary will be a plus