Our client is Touro College & University System www.touro.edu
They seek an Associate Director, Employer Relations who will build NEW connections with companies and cultivate relationships with employers across all industries, with the goal of identifying and securing potential jobs and/or internship opportunities for Touro College students across all undergraduate colleges and majors. The position reports to the Dean of Touro Undergraduate Schools.
• Act as the point person for sharing employment opportunities for all Touro Undergraduate Divisions.
• Ability to work well and interact with the various Touro College undergraduate populations.
• Proactively develop and implement strategies designed to increase employment opportunities for undergraduate Touro students and graduates.
• Strategically identify and build relationships with local, state, national, and international employers for recruitment of Touro students and alumni.
• Collaborate with all undergraduate career service staff to submit resumes of qualified students to employers from all Touro’s Undergraduate Divisions.
• Work with employers to develop marketing strategies for enhancement of employer presence on campus, which includes, but not limited to: campus recruitment, job postings, internships, career fairs, class/organization presentations, and resume searches.
• Participate actively in various local, state, regional, and national organizations such as chambers of commerce, societies of human resource management, NACE membership.
• Act as the liaison between alumni and Career Services for the purposes of sourcing new job opportunities.
• Design and develop employer marketing material, compose content, and coordinate timing of communications to employers.
• Lead the development and implementation of the employer advisory board.
• Design and develop events/meeting to increase the connection between current students and alumni for employment opportunity.
• Compile and report data on employer relations activities, assess employer relations efforts, and provide feedback as to the effectiveness of such efforts.
• Track job market demand, use of career services, trends in recruiting, job-offer data, and hiring results for students in (career Services) various academic majors.
• Participate in career development programs coordinated by career services, including, but not limited to, workshops, employer seminars, meetings within and outside of career and counseling services, and other special projects of career and counseling services.
• Attend career services monthly staff meetings.
• A bachelor's degree in business or related field, master's degree preferred
• Experience in college recruiting, or sales and marketing. Must possess excellent customer service, interpersonal communication, and oral presentation skills a higher education or business perspective.
• At least three to five years of corporate/HR Employee Recruitment experience or university career services department.
• A dynamic, professional demeanor with exceptional organization, written, and public speaking skills.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment.
• Ability to multitask. Exceptional time management skills.
• Exhibit a motivated/enthusiastic work style.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Experience in networking with external companies and facilitating meetings and cooperation among people, agencies and organizations.
• Experience in marketing, negotiation, and strategic planning.
• Ability to follow employment trends and experience with employment data
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
• Knowledge of databases, and web page design and editing.
• Ability to work remote and Expected 50% Travel to employer locations
• Expected to routinely visit each NY undergraduate locations.
|Notice to Candidates:||Applications are reviewed by a 3rd Party Recruiter or other Service Provider.|