Non-profit foreign policy research organization focused on supporting security and counter-terrorism efforts and documenting and combating antisemitism seeks Development Coordinator to use online platforms for donor tracking and targeting, among other development duties.
Work includes assisting and working under the senior development team, and requires strong knowledge of the capabilities and utilization of Luminate/Salesforce/Blackbaud-related technologies, with at least 4 years of practical experience using those tools in a non-profit environment and an interest in taking full advantage of those technologies for the organization’s benefit.
- Maintaining the organization's donation database
- Processing, depositing, filing, and acknowledging donations, and other administrative tasks
- Providing a digital overview and analysis of donations on the macro and individual levels
- Implementing, tracking, and optimizing solicitations and solicitation campaigns
- Carrying out seasonal mail campaigns and other broad donor efforts, including overseeing inventory of organizations’ promotional/informational materials
Candidate must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, dedicated, reliable, and a team player who can follow instructions. Discretion and confidentiality are absolute legal and professional requirements.
Interest in supporting efforts on research related to national security and antisemitism is a strong plus. Seeking minimum 2-3 year commitment, with room for growth within the organization.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST CONFIRM KNOWLEDGE OF SALESFORCE/CONVIO/LUMINATE PRODUCTS IN COVER LETTER OR YOUR CV WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.