Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds is the US underwriter of debt securities issued by the State of Israel. The Company ranks among Israel’s most valued economic and strategic resources, with a record of proven success spanning 70 years. In 2020, despite challenges presented by the coronavirus pandemic, the Bonds organization secured historic U.S. sales of $1.5 billion.
Development Corporation for Israel/Israel Bonds, a broker-dealer selling bonds issued by the State of Israel, is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Chicago office to provide support to management and its team of registered representatives.
Duties will include:
• Provide general administrative support to the sales professionals in field offices, including planning and preparation for sales events and general office duties
• Handle of all administrative tasks including, but not limited to the following: contacting clients in need of support in completing purchase requests, identify, research and resolve customer service issues/problems and acknowledge in writing customer inquiries in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
• Provide professional phone coverage at all times.
• Respond professionally to internal and external inquiries using systems knowledge, creative investigation, innovative follow up and problem solving techniques
• Assist with additional projects and other duties as required by management
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) with an aptitude to learn proprietary software. Intermediate Excel skills required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently, effectively and independently
• Excellent time management, strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and anticipate potential problems
• Must be able to work flexible hours.