Any interest in working in development without actually fundraising? What’s the catch you ask? Well, we are currently searching for the right candidate for the opportunity to enjoy the luxury of working from home via Zoom and having a major impact for the Jewish people by helping our organization build and maintain relationship with the amazing supporters and friends the organization has. No oscillating or donor prospecting needed. We are searching for someone who is genuine, true to themselves, confident, and believes in the missions to help the Jewish community by representing our awesome org to our friends so we could continue building the awesomeness that is us.
The ideal candidate is a young, energetic community leader who is entrepreneurial and a risk-taker with a positive outlook.
Our organization hires only consummate professionals and motivated self-starters, capable of overseeing many projects at once and passionate about our mission. Must be detail-oriented, punctual, and be able to multitask with a smile. We offer a casual and flexible work environment and an atmosphere of company and personal growth. A typical day will include identifying prospective donors, zoom meetings and sharing the JGSI’s story and leadership development to help the organization meet and exceed our goals.
• Prospect potential new donors using various direct methods (such as calling and face-to-face zoom meetings), networking, and research.
• Work alongside the CEO on strategy, targeting and developing contacts
• Build and steward meaningful relationships with and raising funds from existing supporters
• Professional and timely phone and email communications with supporters, students, partner organizations and donors
• Review the donor data base with CEO. You should aim to manage a minimum of 250 donors and prospects in your portfolio.
• Identify and cultivate new major donor prospects, $5,000 - $100,000, and steward the relationship of those donors
• Within the first four weeks, meet with key JGSI lay leaders
• Zoom “Face-to-face” meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of major donors, both new and prospective, with a minimum standard of five meetings per week with donors and prospects. Please note that face to face solicitations will be the main part of your position and should encompass the majority of your time
• Develop and identify new donor prospects
• Have introductory communications with all donors in your portfolio
• Enter all touch points and activities in our CRM and manage the database to keep the information in it about your donors current.
• 3+ years fundraising or sales experience
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and speaking
• Creative, dependable, self-disciplined individual who is capable of minimal on-site supervision
• Superior problem solving, organization and time management skills
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database/Salesforce)
• Flexible work hours
• Generous Holiday and Vacation days
• JGSI is an awesome place to work, a place where everyone likes and respects one another and truly work together as a team!
Interested or know som*****************