The Executive Administrator provides high-level administrative support for the COO and Teach Coalition
staff as needed to ensure efficiency and maximize productivity. In addition to providing day-to-day
administrative support to the COO, The E.A. works to improve internal work-flow processes. The
Executive Administrator must be careful and detail oriented and project a professional company image
through in-person, phone, and electronic interaction. The E.A. must also have a strong work ethic and
• Prepare correspondences, invoices, reports, memos, letters, materials for publications and
presentations and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or
• Maintain executive calendar.
• Prepare and maintain Executive expense reports.
• Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by
executives and committees.
• Maintain a system for invoicing donors and school members.
• Attend meetings and create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
• Perform general office duties, such as obtaining supplies, maintaining records management
database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Other administrative duties as required
• 5-7 years of previous work experience as an Administrative Assistant.
• College degree or equivalent, preferred.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to problem solve, create systems for organization and improved processes.