Tuition Associate/Legal Assistant Description—SINAI Schools
We are a non-profit organization based in Bergen County.
This is a full time position.
Responsibilities may include:
• Perform general office work
• Drafting documents and correspondence, such as tuition contracts
• Managing, sorting, and filing data such as application forms, schedules and other documents
• Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and providing timely reminders
• Managing and organizing documents in response to discovery and subpoena requests
• Occasional evening and weekend work required
• Go home every day feeling like you made the world a better place
This position requires absolute confidentiality and discretion.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Prior experience working with databases and spreadsheets
• Ability to work with numbers
• Outstanding time management skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other staff members
• Ability to work in a discreet manner, maintaining confidentiality
• Government, Law firm or non-profit Foundation experience, a plus
• Legal secretary or paralegal certification or diploma, a plus
Required – proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word; Google Drive including Google Docs, Sheets, Apps, Calendar.
Qualified minorities and/or women are encouraged to apply; EEO.