Network of Jewish Human Service Agencies
Reporting to: President & CEO.
Facilitate all grant writing and related reporting efforts for NJHSA, including:
• Preparation of all grant submissions
• Preparation of reports as required for existing grants
• Research and exploration of new funding opportunities
Develop Requests for Proposals for grants and other opportunities awarded to member agencies and provide staffing support for NJHSA Grants and Opportunities Committee.
Maintain ongoing communication with member agencies that have been awarded grants and other opportunities from NJHSA and coordinate related Affinity Group meetings of participating agencies, as needed.
Coordinate with the CEO and with Finance staff, the preparation and monitoring of all grant submissions and all programmatic and financial reports relating to grants and/or contracts. Provide related support for the annual audit preparation and ongoing program oversight to facilitate required reporting.
Represent NJHSA at meetings with funding sources, as indicated.
Other administrative duties, as directed, which relate to the functions of this position.
• Advanced degree in social work, human service management or related field.
• Experience in developing meaningful and productive relationships with funders.
• Experience in grant writing for a variety of sources (private foundations, government contracts, corporate foundations, family foundations, etc.).
• Research skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and to meet competing deadlines.
• Demonstrated knowledge of, and commitment to, the mission of the Network of Jewish Human Service Agencies.
NOTE: Position may be structured as a fully remote position.