Reports to: Director of Finance and Tuition Assistance Manager
About the School:
The Yeshivah of Flatbush is a Modern Orthodox private Jewish day school located in the Midwood section of Brooklyn, New York. It educates students from age 2 to age 18 and includes an early childhood center, an elementary school and a secondary school.
• Provide a high level of customer service by ensuring families understand the tuition assistance application process, timeline and requirements as well as assisting the tuition assistance manager with financial aid issues and follow-up.
• Offer a family-centered approach to all aspects of the finance office.
• Provide administrative and clerical support to the Director of Finance and Tuition Assistance Manager.
• Organizing and maintaining financial spreadsheets as needed throughout the finance office.
• Provide clerical support to the finance department such as filing, scanning, making copies, preparing invoices and distributing mail
• Bachelor’s Degree and 1-3 years relevant work experience.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and personal information and ensure the utmost discretion at all times.
• Self-starter and ability to work independently.
• Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to meet multiple simultaneous deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Computer literacy, including word processing and excel, as well as ability to learn and use other applications as required.
• Ability to work some evenings and occasional weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer.