Rochelle Zell Jewish High School
Responsible for developing the marketing strategies to support admissions/recruitment goal, development goals and the overall Rochelle Zell Jewish High School brand. There are options for full or part time employment.
• B.A. in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a related field of study.
• Experience in digital marketing and/or communications.
• Familiarity with the Chicago Jewish community and its institutions.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects on tight deadlines.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
• Self-starter; ability to work independently
• Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong relationships
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Develop marketing strategy to enhance the RZJHS brand.
• Develop and implement social media strategy across multiple outlets (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) as well as
oversee analytics and reporting on specific campaigns and channels
• Serve as the primary resource and support for marketing and promotional activities throughout the organization.
• Develop concepts for Rochelle Zell’s collateral materials, including but not limited to brochures, newsletters, recruitment videos.
• Manage production schedule and traffic all projects from start to finish.
• Liaise with communications coordinator, RZJHS faculty and staff and with outside vendors to make sure projects meet deadlines.
Media and Community Relations
• Cultivate and maintain Community Partnerships
• Identify opportunities to promote Rochelle Zell in the media, including the preparation of press releases and writing feature articles.
• Develop and manage the school’s advertising both online and in print, including its concepts and themes.
• Monitor placement of advertising in both Jewish and secular publications.