Jewish Community Partners (JCP), the operating non-profit corporation of Memphis Jewish Federation and Jewish Foundation of Memphis, seeks a high energy, creative and experienced fundraising professional to lead the Federation's $3.5 million (and growing) annual community campaign.
The Federation's community campaign supports critical services through annual grants to local and overseas agencies & programs that sustain Jewish life in Memphis, Israel, and worldwide. Supported programs & organizations provide social services to Jewish families, connect Jews of all ages to each other and to the community, provide Jewish education, and offer meaningful ways for Jews to engage in Jewish life. As the Campaign Director, you will work under the direction of the CEO and COO to partner with JCP board members and volunteers to develop and execute a comprehensive, multi-tiered annual campaign strategy with the goal of increasing support from prior donors and onboarding new donors.
JCP's Campaign Director is:
• An experienced annual campaign fundraiser with a Federation (preferred) with a minimum of 3 annual campaign cycles under his/her belt (intensive volunteer experience in this role will be considered);
• A self-starter who is resourceful and maintains an upbeat, "can-do" attitude;
• Persuasive communicator both written and spoken, who can articulate a clear and inspiring case for giving;
• Extremely organized and focused, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines;
• Well-versed in Jewish communal life, having both personal and professional exposure;
• Committed to Israel and internalizes the concept of Jewish peoplehood;
• An experienced implementer with a successful track record of executing special events.
|Notice to Candidates:||Applications are reviewed by a 3rd Party Recruiter or other Service Provider.|