JCC Chicago's Manager, Program Marketing is responsible for working with the Assistant Director, Program Marketing to develop, plan and execute short and long-term results-oriented, integrated, strategic marketing programs for JCC Chicago’s Apachi Day Camps and Camp Chi programs. These efforts will be aimed at maximizing program awareness, engagement, and revenue through a variety of media, traditional and new, including print and online, broadcast, social media and mobile. They will ensure plans lead to long-term audience growth and execute successful promotions to attract new and retain current audiences. This individual will be a critical agent of change in the development of new marketing and sales tactics and promotional partnerships.
• A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or related field.
• 5+ years of marketing experience, with proven success in the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels - marketing communications and promotional programs, public relations, brand building.
• Previous success managing simultaneous projects, budgets and deadlines with ability to plan, achieve and evaluate results individually and through others.
• Previous experience with digital advertising and SEO a plus.
• Ability to demonstrate and lead with JCC Chicago’s Four Core Values: Self-Leadership and Accountability, Creativity and Innovation, Teamwork and Collaboration, and Customer Service.
• Ability to foster and maintain positive relationships with staff and colleagues across the agency.
• Strategic thinking, creativity, flexibility, and entrepreneurial spirit a must!
• Strong writing and communication skills; proven experience in copywriting.
• Knowledge of artwork development, media, PR, Social, Digital and advertising processes.
• Ability to prioritize work, use good judgment, pay attention to detail, demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, and carry projects through to completion in a timely manner.
• Results-oriented team player with the ability to take initiative and drive programs.
• Must be highly self-motivated, personally & professionally resilient, enthusiastic, passionate and capable of working independently and collaboratively.
• Passion for building and growing community.
• Excellent computer skills; proficient in MS Office – PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat; familiarity with Adobe CS; digital asset management.
• Demonstrated ability to work with limited resources while still being creative and effective.
• Experienced in consumer behavior and marketing principles.
• Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license for at least 24 months, proof of insurance (with a minimum $250,000 liability) and be willing and able to travel between various JCC sites.