Key Functions –Director of Partnerships and Development:
1. In coordination with CAM’s Executive Director, grow CAM’s network by mapping and reaching potential partners with a focus on local, national, and international Jewish, Muslim, Christian, and interfaith groups.
2. Build and execute strategies to advance relationships with current partner organizations and identify gaps in CAM’s coalition.
3. Be the primary point of contact for the organization for all partnerships and prospective partnerships.
4. Effectively coalesce the power of multiple partner organizations to support CAM’s goals and share CAM’s initiatives with their networks.
5. Identify partner initiatives and key issues related to antisemitism for CAM to support and elevate to other partner organizations.
6.Position CAM as an industry leader in the Jewish, Christian, Muslim, and interfaith spheres.
7. Utilize a strong professional network of Jewish leaders and organizations, and successfully leverage that network to connect with other leaders/organizations relevant to CAM’s mission.
8. Manage CAM’s partner and mailing database to ensure that CAM’s initiatives reach the largest audience possible.
9. Speak, on behalf of CAM, at partner events and industry gatherings relevant to the organization’s work addressing antisemitism.
10. Lead webinars, campaigns, events, interviews, petitions, and other creative collaborations with partner organizations.
11. Work with notable participants and leaders (diplomats, government decision-makers, celebrities, and others) to build strategic partnerships and encourage them to support CAM’s initiatives.
Work with CAM’s editorial team to lead, draft, and edit partner-centric content for CAM’s website and social media platforms.